The original portion, the Drill Hall, was constructed in 1943 for military training purposes. It was subsequently handed over to the City and converted to community use. In 2002, the Drill Hall was extensively renovated and the Fieldhouse was added. The fieldhouse also has a running/walking track for track pass holders to get their daily walk or run.
Fees & Charges
Community Centre Fees and Charges