Compliance Certificates

What Are Compliance Certificates?

The Development Authority shall issue a letter of compliance in respect to existing buildings or structures when the subject development complies with the City of Camrose Land Use Bylaw

Resources & Information

A Real Property Report (R.P.R) prepared by an Alberta Land Surveyor is required. Where the R.P.R is greater than one (1) year old, it shall be accompanied by a Statutory Declaration from the registered owner verifying its accuracy.  

The Development Authority shall notify the registered landowner and/or applicant if the subject property does not comply with the Bylaw and the steps necessary to ensure compliance.