Your school support is shown on your property assessment notice and property tax notice.

A School Support Notice is automatically mailed to the property owner when a change is registered at Land Titles (i.e. purchase, marriage, divorce, death, legal name change, adding or deleting an owner).

Need a School Support Notice?

A School Support Notice is required for each titled property you own. Your roll number(s) and legal description(s) can be found on your assessment notice(s) or property taxation notice(s).

Download and print the school support notice that applies to you – Individual property owner or corporations and cooperatives.

Or call the Assessment Department at 780.678.3032 and the notice form can be e-mailed or mailed to you.

Return your completed School Support Notice

Once completed the notice can be returned to the Assessment Department by:

  • Mail: Assessment Department, City of Camrose, 5204 50 Ave, Camrose, AB T4V 0S8
  • E-Mail:
  • In Person: City Hall front counter or drop off box in front of City Hall

School Support changes take effect the next calendar year.

Phone icon

Contact Us