Building Permits

Other permits may be required depending on the work.

Business Licenses

Every business operating in the City of Camrose requires a business license. Please view the Business Licenses page for all applications and their corresponding guidelines.

Concrete Disposal Form

View the Concrete Disposal form.

Curb Cut Application

View the Curb Cut Application form.

Development Permits

For more information or to review the corresponding guidelines, please view the Planning and Development page.

Dog Licenses

Please view the Dog License page for more info.

Electrical Permit

View the Electrical Permit application.

Extraordinary Use of Streets

View the Extraordinary Use of Streets Application.

Freedom of Information Application

If you wish to make a request for information under the FOIP Act, complete the FOIP Form. You can generally expect a response within thirty business days. You mage need to bring in photo identification when picking up your information.

Gas Permit

View the Gas Permit application.

HVAC Permit

View the HVAC Permit application.

Marriage License

Visit the Service Alberta website to find out more about marriage licenses.

Plumbing Permit

View the Plumbing Permit application.

Private Sewage Permits

Special Event 

A special event could be, but not limited to, festivals, parades, run/walks, exhibits, sporting events, and concerts, and/or anything that may include the following:

  • A possible impact traffic/pedestrian flows or require partial or full road closures
  • Alcohol will be served
  • Fireworks or pyrotechnics will be used
  • Large crowds are anticipated
  • Children will be in attendance
  • May require approval of outside regulatory agencies such as Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis or Alberta Health Services
  • A possible public safety issue

View the Special Events Guidelines and Application for more information and to make a request to hold a special event.  

View the Camrose Trails Map for information on the trail system in Camrose.

To develop and print off a route map to be included in your Special Event Permit application, view the Draw and Print Camrose Map.     

Subdivision Application

View the Subdivision Application.
View the Utilities webpage.
Phone icon

Contact Us